Values We Offer

Tailored Training Approach

We ensure that your aspiring leaders and managers mitigate their challenges via an analysis of gaps in the key areas that are vital for effectively leading diverse teams. Therefore, we train your staff with tailored, customised, and hands on training that elevates their leadership and management skills. The programs are aligned with your organization’s needs to improve client retention and effective leadership.



Browse Learning Programmes

Cost-Effective Approach

Employers who do not pay the levy will pay 5% of the training cost of each apprentice they take on, and the remaining 95% will be paid by the government. If the learner is under the age of 21, then the government will provide 100% of the funding.



Browse Learning Programmes

Enhance Quality of Service

The skilled, well-trained and motivated workforce enhances organizational culture and mitigates bottlenecks to deliver exceptional care.



Browse Learning Programmes

Retaining Top Talent

Fostering loyalty to reduce turnover is vital to care homes since it is one of the major hurdles in providing a consistent quality of service. Staff retention costs your business tremendously and could cost as much as one-year salary per every employee that leaves. 



Browse Learning Programmes

Explore our

Leadership & Management Programmes

Testimonials

See how our programmes have helped others!

The worker Ealing Service recently had the opportunity to work in partnership with Kingdom College in supporting  Ealing Resident to gain a qualification in the security industry. Kingdom College were able to design and deliver a bespoke employability course to support our residents.

avatar-1-1.jpg

Marc Fuller - Ealing Council

The quality of delivery training was excellent. The atmosphere of training was very good and helpful. My course teacher Omar is excellent and extremely helpful.

avatar-2-1.jpg

Saddam Hossain Parvex - Ealing Council

I have worked with Kingdom College in the past year, utilising them to deliver a set of security training courses. I have found them to be approachable, attentive and responsive to requests. They were also flexible in the design of the course and took my ideas and feedback onboard to tailor it to my needs.

avatar-4a-1.jpg

Elias – A2Dominion

Kingdom College

Suite 1, Ealing House, 33 Hanger Ln, London W5 3HJ, United Kingdom

Book a Consultation

Contact us Start Your Journey with Us Today!