Free English Classes
We at Kingdom College are proud to offer Free English Classes (Functional Skills) under the EQUIP Project to the community living in the Ealing and other 32 Boroughs of London. Our project will support low-skilled and unemployed residents from London Borough. Free English Classes includes the following:
- Free 5 days Functional Skills English classes.
- Free 1 day Health & Safety Training.
- (Optional) 6 days New SIA (Security) Door Supervisor qualification; only at the price of £150 (75% off).
- Free CV writing & job searching support.
- Reimbursement of expenses up to £180 such as, travelling and lunch.
- Free books and learning material.
- Online classes are also available.
Limited seats available, register your interest now
Eligibility Requirements for the learners:
- Right to work in the UK.
- Participants must be of age 16 or more.
- Must be living in any of 33 London Boroughs.
- Must be unemployed or economically inactive.
- Must not be in any training program.
- Must not be registered in any ESF project.
We will improve your English Language skills so that you can find a suitable training programme and ultimately get into employment. The employment can be in crowd management or security by achieving a SIA badge or any other area you like. If you are interested in security job upon completion of English Functional Skills and Health & Safety training, you will have the option to take part in a discounted new 6 days SIA Course at a very low cost £150 (75% off) that will help you get into crowd management and security jobs. To identify specific needs, we will assess each applicant and prepare a learning plan. The candidates are eligible to claim travel and maintenance cost up to £ 180 (evidence must be provided to claim expenditure reimbursement).
To prove your Eligibility, following documents are acceptable: