An extensive understanding of health and safety is essential in all workplaces, regardless of job role or industry. This course ensures that you understand the most common health and safety risks in your workplace and the control measures that are needed to keep you safe.
Kingdom College offers a Level 1 Health & Safety in the Construction Environment training programme. This course covers the most important aspects of health and safety that are available in every workplace, such as:
- Principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work
- Importance of safe manual handling in the workplace
- Importance of working safely at height in the workplace
- Risks to health within a construction environment
- Importance of working around plants and equipment safely
This course is designed for workers with all abilities and in different environments, including construction, education, offices, and hospitality. It covers most of the common health and safety risks that are present in all of these environments.
- It is developed by health and safety professionals.
- It is accredited by CPD and approved by RoSPA.
- The course delivery is fully online, and the assessment has no time limits.
- Full audio voiceover.
- Approximate duration: 3 hours.
- High-quality certificates are available the next working day.
- Downloadable certificate on completion.
All the workers are required to take health and safety training to ensure that they keep themselves and their colleagues safe.