Throughout the qualification Learners will build an in-depth knowledge of assessing, covering key topics including:
- Principles and practices of assessment
- Types of assessment methods
- The importance of quality assurance in assessment processes and more.
Who is it for?
The QA Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (RQF) has been specifically designed for those who need to:
- Assess occupational competence in the work environment
- Assess vocational skills, knowledge, and understanding outside the work environment i.e. training setting
Transferable to any sector that the Learner has occupational competence in, this qualification provides a national benchmark for best practice in assessing.
Successful Learners will leave with the skills required to assess competency-based qualifications such as NVQs as well as vocational qualifications such as first aid.
This qualification is assessed theoretically and practically, 3 Learner Workbooks are used which includes all theoretical and practical assessments